Saturday, February 6, 2016

Weekend Awesomenessss....

Hi Y'all!  So here are some cool things for this weekend's awesomenessss....

Looking forward to making these yummy bars for when we have long work days.

Taking passive aggressive to a whole'notha'leval!

An inspiring story...with pictures too.

These nature photographers have such an awesome job...just love their selfies :)

Things not to wear

I would be devastated if this happened to one of our gardens

I sooooo want one of these expensive toys!

And totally want one of these for my birthday!

So incredible how much has changed in 100 years.

I love brie and I love bacon soooo this happened.

And to end this awesomeness with more awesomeness!

Wishing you all an awesome weekend!

Happy Gardening!

Sheri
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment